Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Our Abby is Coming Home---Finally!

Dear Friends and Family,

Thank you for all your support and love.  I know it has meant a lot to Abby and I am certainly grateful for you as well.  Abby is coming home tomorrow!  Her plane lands in the Boise Airport at 6:15 p.m., please join us in welcoming her home, if you can!

Please read Abby's last email.  She has grown up and learned so much.  You can tell in her last few emails.  I'm grateful for her and the example she has been to our family these last 18 months.  I'm excited to see her go from here and grow into the person Heavenly Father intends her to be. She will be attending BYU-I in January and she is pretty excited about it.

Again, we are so grateful for each and everyone of you and for your support and love and friendship as we made this 18 month journey with Abby.  Thank you!

The Reese Family

No comments:

Post a Comment